Re: [VOTE] release 3.0.1

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2010 - 19:14:32 UTC

    So what do we need to do?

    Fix it for this point release? Make an exception for old point
    releases, and only fix it for 3.1?

    Fix our latest point releases for each currently maintained branch?

    My opinion is that we should fix all of the latest point releases, but
    I personally won't be able to do the work -- as I mentioned a couple
    months back, I'm in the middle of a go-live deployment of a three-year
    project for the next month or two, and I'm maven-ignorant.

    Second best would be to fix the 3.x branches.

    Third best would be to fix only 3.1.