Adapting Cayenne to GAE/J

From: Juan José Gil (mater..mail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2010 - 23:34:29 UTC

    Hi, I was looking for messages where this theme was discussed, but its been
    more than a year since last chat about it.

    Is there someone trying to adapt cayenne to run on GAE/J?

    If not, were can I read about defining datanodes or a dbadapter, I'm thinking
    on defining somethin to "start" with, using only the "static mapping abilities"
    of cayenne (covering only properties), and from there see how to implement the
    bast and powerfull api of cayenne :)

    Do some of you found it interesting?