Re: 3.0.1 - next steps

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2010 - 15:09:57 UTC

    When I downloaded the 3.0.1 DMG for OS X, I have CayenneModeler.app
    (good), README.txt (fine), and a cayenne-3.0.1 folder with
    doc/lib/src/tutorials/etc in it (stuff I ignore/throw away). I'd just
    as soon not have that in the DMG and have a separate download if I
    wanted it. For people using Maven, that stuff will get pulled in via
    the POM, so it is a bit overkill when you just want the modeler (which
    is used outside of Maven).

    mrg