Re: 3.0.1 - next steps

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2010 - 15:51:43 UTC

    I am very much in favor of a single download per environment. So that users don't have to hunt for the pieces they need. They get all in one file. So I don't see why we should change our current practice, and in fact think it is quite elegant. Haven't seen a single complaint about it.

    Ok, we need a separate cayenne-src.tar.gz for reasons unrelated to the end users, but why change anything else?

    Andrus