Re: 3.0.1 - next steps

From: Malcolm Edgar (malcolm.edga..mail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2010 - 23:47:02 UTC

    One thing we do in the Apache Click project is that we package the
    source code in the library JAR files.

    I know this is a little unusual and makes the JAR files larger.
    However its great from an IDE perspective as the source code is
    already there and you can drill straight into methods. Its also good
    from the perspective you know exactly what you are dealing with, i.e.
    its the source used to compile the classes.

    regards Malcolm Edgar