Trunk folders reorg

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2010 - 15:50:50 UTC

    Hi guys,

    I did a bit of reorg of our source folders in 3.1 per CAY-1475. There have been complaints in the past on why "cayenne-modeler" module is in the "framework" directory. And indeed in 3.1 there's no reason to keep it there. So it is moved to "modeler". If you have it open in Eclipse, you will need to reimport.

    Also renamed cayenne-modeler-java to cayenne-modeler-generic to align it with our assembly profiles.

    Andrus