Re: Trunk folders reorg

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2010 - 15:54:03 UTC

    I should also mention that when implementing CAY-1474, I came a step closer to DI in the Modeler. Now the Modeler starts via a DI container (and hence a bunch of things can be customizable already), but unfortunately injection stops at Application class... Providing injection inside Swing components is a separate task though...

    Andrus