Re: Removing "other contributors" list

From: Evgeny Ryabitskiy (evgeny.ryabitski..mail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2010 - 14:23:24 UTC

    > ...... Let's
    > add to that list from time to time when needed, but I think it is useful to
    > have a place to acknowledge people who contribute.

    Like this idea more.

    But there is still problem:

    >.... we don't have a clear criteria of whom to list in this
    > section, and IMO should treat everybody equally by removing this section.

    Also like idea about treating everybody equally.

    I suggest to use this list for everybody who submitted a single patch
    which was approved and committed to SVN.
    Also we can add some documentation contributors, those who describe at
    least some peace of functionality (like page size).

    > Also, I think we probably would have a list a mile long if we included
    > everyone who made a minor contribution.

    And it will be cool!
    It will show that project is alive, that community is great and small
    regrets to everyone who have contribute.

    Evgeny.