Re: PMC's concensus about what we are voting on [was: [VOTE] 3.0.1 - reloaded]

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2010 - 00:04:56 UTC

    If that is the decision of this PMC then I'll be unable to vote +1 without matching the source back against svn.

    Mike, do you agree with the outline of steps required which I posted some days ago? How do you satisfy yourself that the source is properly licensed? That is, what steps do you take?

    Ari

    --
    Aristedes Maniatis