Re: internalizing third-party deps

From: Andrus Adamchik (aadamchi..pache.org)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2010 - 08:13:22 UTC

    Finally got around to work on pulling this third-party library in our code. So added the Apache license header to the source files. Now trying to figure out what to do with the original license / copyright notice. What is our approach to that? Just strip them off the source files on the premise that they are mentioned in the common NOTICE/LICENSE?

    This is what Apache license header seems to imply: "See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership."

    Still wanted to doublecheck.

    Thanks,
    Andrus