URGENT, Need Help Please

From: mahmoud sakr (ma7moud.sak..otmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 30 2010 - 13:37:35 UTC

    Dear Sir/Madam,
    please, I need your help
    I have a problem in encoding
    am developing a web application using jsf, cayenne and mysql database,
    my application is in arabic
    I have no problem in fetching arabic data from database.
    but when update or insert data in arabic through the application
    the arabic data is converted into "???????? "
    the, the logger write a query with "??????" instead of arabic data
    this is the console message

    INFO QueryLogger: --- will run 1 query.

    INFO QueryLogger: --- transaction started.

    INFO QueryLogger: UPDATE transactions SET comment = ? WHERE trn_id = ?

    INFO QueryLogger: [bind: '?????????', 11147]

    INFO QueryLogger: === updated 1 row.

    INFO QueryLogger: +++ transaction committed.

    I debuged, and found the the problem is when commiting changes through datacontext object
    i.e it's a cayenne problem not Java or jsf problem
    I had made all encoding setting in the poject,
    but still the problem exists
    please, I need your help.
    please reply

    thanks