Cayenne 3.1 and "Query-as-objects"

From: Andrew Lindesay (ap..indesay.co.nz)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2010 - 09:20:57 UTC

    Hello Andrus;

    A while back we discussed a bit about how 3.1 might have a "object
    representation" for EJBQLQuery so that a query could be built without
    needing to parse an EJBQL string and so that it might be possible to
    work with a query in a more "programmatic" manner.

    I've skimmed over the 3.1 packages, but can't see an obvious location
    for that material -- did you do that in the end and if so, can you point
    me in the right direction where I might be able to find it?

    cheers.

    --
    Andrew Lindesay
    www.silvereye.co.nz