Re: M1 Configuration

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2010 - 11:04:18 UTC

    Yeah, the whole bootstrap mechanism was rewritten. There was no way we could keep it backwards compatible.

    I tried to keep a few things around though, that are not detectable during user app compilation. E.g. org.apache.cayenne.conf.WebApplicationContextFilter (declared in web.xml), etc. But the upgrade definitely requires inspecting compile errors and providing 3.1 replacements for those.

    Andrus