Timetracker app (ASP version)

From: Andrei Adamchik (aadamchi..obox.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 14:57:30 EST

Guys,

some of you received a mail from Apple about their new timetracking system.
For the rest, the link is http://portera.com/ (Apple outsources it)

People who are not Apple consultants will not be able to see the system
itself, but it is basically our timetracker built based on an ASP model.
(It is JSP, it is slow as hell, and abuses JavaScript and other web
pseudo-"automation"). But the concept is nice. We may look closer at it and
compare with our timetracker.

It just proves again that there a need for an OpenSource time tracking
tool. There is million of companies out there like Logical Process for
instance, who have to do it manually and do not want to pay big bucks.

Andrei