Re: Data type mapping

From: Andrei Adamchik (aadamchi..obox.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 13:25:09 EDT

nice thing...

One addition: since we can not provide a real good support for primitive
data types in "Java" column, we should specify that this mapping can be
done to more then 1 data type based on user preference.

Say SQL92 type "INTEGER" can be mapped interchangeably to int and
java.lang.Integer , etc. As we do not hardcode any mapping rules this
should not be a problem to implement.

i guess if we are going to include a chart like that in the documentation,
we should mention that feature.

Andrei