DataModel2000

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 20:48:25 EDT

I have managed to add the DataModel file converted into the Rational 2000 format (DataModel2000.mdl) at last, it appears not to be seriously hurt. Appreciate Andrei's assistence with the cvs stuff so much. Definitely I am going to modify this DataModel version. BTW, Andrei, there was another tricky thing with CVS: it had written :pserver:anoncvs:.. in all the Root files, so I just checked the whole bunch out. And we may throw subpackage expr away. I have merged everything. So now my cvs works in proper way, HIYA.

Andriy