Re: entity packages

From: Andrei Adamchik (aadamchi..obox.com)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 11:21:41 EDT

I was thinking about it (you've mentioned this before). I agree with the
value of such approach, but I think this may be version 2 or something.
This will require some design changes in DataDomain implementation (we need
to tie entities with data nodes in one way or another). I'd leave it out
for now. Everybody else, please cast your votes.

Andrei