GUI

From: Andriy Shapochka (andri..ail.logical-process.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 11:18:09 EDT

Folks,

I suggest to discuss the graphical tools theme these days. I know that we still haven't got business logic enough to implement a quite decent modelling tool or smth like that, yet, first, I share Andrei's opinion that nice interface design helps to make the whole system design clearer, and, second, it takes some time to work out the taste and scent of an GUI and involves lots of experimenting for me at least. So if we want smth more or less cool to test the back-end and show it people it is never too early to start moving in this direction. And, well, we have entities and queries partly, so we have smth to begin with.

--
Andriy Shapochka