Re: Expressions semantic

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 12:43:41 EDT

Andrei,

In fact I am for this name convention (LessThen, etc...). The only reason I
had chosen the names you could see at present to keep them short. If you
think we can afford to use longer names, I am ready to rename these classes.
As for IgnoreCaseLike it is convenient, I wonder, why I did not do it
myself. So I'll define this class.

Andriy