ObjAttr. in OrderBy

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 13:10:38 EDT

Right now we set ObjAttributes to OrderBy class instances in order to create
ordering rules. The other day Andrei and myself discussed some aspects of
relations between queries and maps, entities, etc. and came to the
conclusion that from the practical point of view it would be better to use
names of entity relationships, etc. than these objects themselves. I wonder
if, providing said above, we should replace ObjAttributes in OrderBy rules
with strings containing their names. Please, your opinions?
Let me note in addition that it's not an implementation but architecture
issue and we have to decide how tight relations here and in similar cases we
want.

Thanks.
Andriy.