Art Catalog in action

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 14:52:21 EDT

Gentlemen,

I have just created the art catalog tables in the Oracle database (objs.objectstyle.org, schema goya). You can find the script in cayenne/doc/examples/art_catalog/create_art_oracle.sql. Enjoy our gallery.

Andriy.

PS. Of course it's still empty.

PPS. Andrei, oracle.sql needed some combing to work properly, so I decided not to modify it but create new script on its basis. The logical structure (along with ref. integr.) remains at full rate, but some datatypes are changed.