Logo

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 15:41:02 EDT

Well, were I an artist... There are two commonsense approaches. The former
is to play with pepper associations and the latter is to use object-oriented
symbols along with relational ones. Better way would be to unite both of the
approaches but one has to think hard to figure out how they can be related
to each other. Well, Borland likes to use cars since its Windows 3.1
installations but such things are not for the weak. So we can try to create
a pepper-person like famous Sun's bean-duke or just put some object
rectangles and database cylinders together. I'd prefer first one.

Andriy.