Re: Logo

From: Richard Bordelon (rsbordelo..ogical-process.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 17:42:52 EDT

Guys

I usually don't weigh in on this, but since this is Cayenne, and a cayenne
is a hot pepper, definitely I think the pepper should be in the logo.
Remember, peppers "spice" things up, so the linking theme has to do with the
spice of a pepper and the verb "to spice up", meaning to enhance
performance. So maybe try linking the pepper with improved performance.

Rich