Graphics' back

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 21:32:38 EDT

Tis a great idea to go East. But I think we can begin to gain this kind of experience on some not crucial parts of our project after we have the complete skeleton. As for the name, maybe, all of the participants could give the opinion and like "Cayenne" the GUI tool name will be born by united efforts. Well, I am starting to make the list of the images required, and I will most probably supply it with a couple of screenshots.

Andriy.