project milestone

From: Andrei Adamchik (aadamchi..obox.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 23:45:55 EDT

Guys,

just wanted to let you know that we reached a small but important
milestone. Current version of cayenne allows can finally execute select
queries and bring back arrays of data objects. Of course everything is
based on data maps (models)

To see how this is done I have a test project (with half broken map) that
can fetch data for "Gallery" entity with arbitrary qualifiers (no
relationships yet) from either Sybase or Oracle database. CVS module name
is "garbage/andrei/tests/cayenne" . Don't try this at home.....

Andrei