GUI - next(prefirst) stage

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 23:54:51 EDT

Now we have the beginning with our Modeler GUI tool. You can run org.objectstyle.cayenne.gui.Modeler upon compiling the whole updated ObjectStyle (new packages in org.objectstyle, org.objectstyle.cayenne, revised datamapsample.xml). There are very funny icons (my own invention, don't use in commercial projects without the license ;-), and the only thing it is capable to do is to load and display a data map in the browser (feel free to test your new data map files). Everything is very ugly of course, let's wait and see what's comming.

Andriy.

PS. Only the OM button works (and in addition you can close the application as usual).