Re: passwords in config files

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 20:35:29 EDT

Maybe, we could use XML for these config files. My reason is that even
though the format is going to look very simple right now, yet I know if
config files appear in a system they subject to grow bigger, more
sofisticated and multipurposal in a while. To prevent such consequences of
this process as disorder, unnatural or difficult to parse formats, and
finally format changes we can stick to a more or less acceptable
configuration format like XML at once. It will cost us a bit more efforts at
the beginning but then we are going to face unclouded configurational
future.

Andriy.