Re: DataDomains

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 00:24:23 EDT

To my thought we needn't preserve the order in the DataDomain case. It
brings us more flexible model still users given the opportunity to support
it on their own (priority queues can be in handy, I believe). While this
approach delivers additional conveniences if dealing with domains it is
definitely unacceptable in the DataNode case due to strong associations of
nodes with consistent monolite sources of data like databases. Usually one
prefers to mantain a kind of order and certainty during processing the data
with a list of queries when it is tightly related and comes from the same
source.

Andriy.