Re: ObjectIdImpl problem

From: Andrei Adamchik (aadamchi..obox.com)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 20:02:46 EDT

At 06:27 PM 6/3/2001 -0400, Andriy Shapochka wrote:
>Andrei, the public Map idComponents() method is not defined in the
>ObjectIdImpl class. It causes a compilation time error.
>
>Andriy.

you have the wrong version of the code... it compiles in my version just
fine, and idComponents() is implemented.

Note that ObjectIdImpl was moved from cayenne to cayenne.access package a
month ago. Make sure you do not have the old version (CVS update should've
taken care of it, so it is really strange)

Andrei