JDBC 3.0

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 21:14:57 EDT

We seem to be lucky :-). There is a JDBC 3.0 (now included in 1.4 standard) as an optional set of packages available for downloads. It must be compliant with jdk 1.3 and it certainly includes Savepoints and everything. So you can download it (look it up in "Products" on java.sun.com) along with the docs (well, strictly speaking - apart) and install as an extension, I guess. Anyway pass to JDBC 3.0 appears to be attractive from the general prospect.

Andriy.