DataMap loading/saving

From: Andrei Adamchik (aadamchi..obox.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 20:14:15 EDT

While working on EOModel -> DataMap converter (which is finished, BTW, I
will create some scripts later to make calls to it simpler) I noticed a few
inconsistencies (and bugs that I mostly fixed) in the way we load and save
models, etc

1. DbEntity has no direct access to its relationships (this was a little
weird to me)

2. There are 2 types of naming conventions used in XML files :
"multi-word-name" and "multiWordName" (sometimes load and save operations
use different conventions for the same name). We should standardize on a
single approach. If this is the former, I will also need to change all data
node config files, since they are using the later.

3. Order of entries in DataMap.xml is important now (again, save and load
operations differed on this). I suggest dump any implicit order rules.

4. (I mentioned this before) Create stream-based "store" API in MapLoader

Andrei