Re: DataMap validation rules

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 18:01:06 EST

    5,6) are just fine but I believe point 4) is not necessary as this kind of
    rule is never enforced in databases. Surely it is good and convenient
    practice to define primary keys yet nothing more than that. Or do you think
    the main parts of Cayenne will malfunction in the case a table does not have
    a primary key? Aside from that views or results of stored procedures,
    generally speaking, do not have primary keys :). What's your opinion?

    Andriy.