GUI question

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 13:19:46 EST

    As my work on DataMap validation had advanced to the phase when the corresponding GUI (DataMapValidatorPanel) may be put in action (or test, at least) I unsuccessfully tried to create a new valid DataMap with Modeler. Should I wait until Modeler allows enough operations on DataMap and start working on some other issues? Also, I believe Henry mentioned the early spring as a kind of milestone for the GUI. Does it affect any our plans? Just sorta want to bring my internal timetable up to date :).

    Thanks.
    Andriy.