RE: Cayenne GUI tool

From: Shengaout, Michael (michael.shengaou..irant.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 12:36:41 EST

    No, I meant something slightly different. The DbRelationship Name won't be
    unique across the DataMap. It will be unique for the DbRelationships between
    two specified DbEntities (e.g A and B). It is going to be needed only when
    you have more than one relationship between two entities, or when you have
    the relationship between of entity with itself, e.g. subordinate-supervisor
    relationship in DbEntity "Employee". Consequently, db-relationship-ref will
    have to have
    a) Source
    b) Target
    c) Name

    All three will be mandatory, but Name will not be unique across the DataMap.

    Misha