Deprecated API removed

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 19:33:01 EST

    Those who tried to compile Cayenne last week (especially when using
    jikes), may have noticed a bunch of deprecated methods all around.

    I finally cleaned up those in the core framework. There are plenty left
    in GUI packages, but this is another story...

    Main change affected Cayenne configuration classes. I need to update the
    user guide to reflect new configuration approach. I will do this a
    little later, after JNDI datasources support is added to Cayenne (pretty
    soon I hope).

    Regenerate Javadoc, and you will see much fewer packages ;-)

    --
    - Andrei (a.k.a. Andrus) Adamchik