Cayenne CVS migration to SourceForge

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 22:28:07 EST

    I am planning a migration of Cayenne CVS repository to SourceForge.net .
    I already registered a project at SourceForge:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/cayenne/ . Right now we are planning to
    use SourceForge for CVS server and release download server only. Web
    site and mailing lists will stay under ObjectStyle.org unchanged. Note
    that other projects hosted at objectstyle.org are unaffected.

    Reasons for migration are :

    - Expose Cayenne to a bigger community. SourceForge has a mechanism to
    rate active projects higher than inactive to attract developer and user
    attention. We need both.
    - Use many nice things they have that we don't (bug tracker, etc.)
    - Make life easier for roo..bjectstyle.org (me :-))

    Date of migration: Monday, March 18, after 18:00 EST

    Cayenne COMMITTERS:

    - by this date please register an account at SourceForge.net and upload
    your current public key to their servers
    - send me your SourceForge ID, so that I could add you to the list of
    project developers

    Cayenne Anonymous CVS users:

    - starting next Monday, you will use CVS as described at
    http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=48132

    Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks and sorry for all the
    trouble ;-).

    --
    - Andrei (a.k.a. Andrus) Adamchik