commons-collections.jar

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 09:26:34 EDT

    Misha,

    you included commons-collection.jar in Cayenne.

    I have an idea. I just discovered that velocity.jar that we already use
    (and bundle with Cayenne in cayenne.jar) already has ExtendedProperties
    class from collections included, though it doesn't have the rest of the
    collections framework. Do you need any other classes? If not, we can get
    away just using velocity.jar and keep our distro lean.

    Let me know

    Andrei