CVS annoyance

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 18:28:10 EDT

    If you are doing a CVS update of Cayenne, you may see a message like:

    cvs server: nothing known about
    src/org/objectstyle/cayenne/dba/PKGenerator.java

    This is my fault - an attempt to check in files that differ only in
    capitalization of letters leads to CVS crash (even on UNIX). Since I have
    no direct access to SourceForge CVS server, I opened a support request on
    SourceForge so that their admins could clean it up.

    Otherwise CVS should work fine, no functions are affected, and it looks
    like we will have to put up with this stupid error message for a few days.

    (All the WinCVS people don't read error messages anyway :-))

    Andrei