Re: Modeler using multiple schemas problem

From: Michael Shengaout (msheng..obox.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 23:56:43 EDT

    Hi Robert,

    1. I will add that functionality to append entities to the existing map (rather than create new map each time) within the next couple days.

    2. As for connecting relationships between different schemas ("parent" and "child"), we will have to add this functionality as well. It will support relationships from child to parent, but any relationships from parent to child will have to be added manually (at least for a time). This functionality will be added about the same time as item 1.

    We appreciate your input.

    Misha Shengaout