Re: Nightly build problems

From: andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 13:14:46 EDT

    Hi Robert,

    I will be able to diff 2 releases on Monday. Yesterday I was working away
    from home on my laptop so I may have overlooked some issues that I normally
    test at home. And now I won't be able to check out/in code till Monday :-(.

    I guess posting a bug report would help too.

    If it is not much trouble to obfuscate work-related code, could you also
    post (or send to me directly) your TestCayenne class code?

    Thanks for your input

    Andrus