Q about posting to this list.

From: Robert John Andersen (robert_anderse..ridge-point.com)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 14:48:23 EDT

    I notice that you use sourceforge for some things but not for Forums,
    was wondering why you wouldn't want to use that instead of the devlist
    to keep the devlist free from non dev issues?

    The reason I asked is that I feel funny about posting the stuff I'm
    posting to the dev list, doesn't quite seem appropriate for me to be
    posting there. But thats just me, I'm funny that way :)

    RJA