Prefetching support is complete [Task #50294]

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 16:10:06 EDT

    On Misha's request I added prefetching support to Cayenne select queries.
    Task #50294. It is the first cut of this function, it is not well tested
    yet, so it will probably break all over. Well, at least API is there :-). I
    will continue working on it. Whoever starts using it, please post bug reports.

    To use it, after creating a select query, do something like:

    SelectQuery q = new SelectQuery("Artist");
    q.addPrefetch("toPainting.toGallery");
    q.addPrefetch("artistExhibitArray");

    List objects = ctxt.performQuery(q);

    Andrei