Re: Nightly build problems

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 17:26:01 EDT

    Ok, I fixed a problem with reading padded columns:

    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=552410&group_id=48132&atid=452068

    This was easy since Cayenne design had already supported customized
    ResultSet read operation via ExtendedTypeMap. Problem using CHAR fields in
    qualifiers still exists:
    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=552409&group_id=48132&atid=452068

    To solve it, for each parameter in PreparedStatement, QualifierTranslator
    must know how to match it with a DbAttribute from the map. I think calling
    "prepStmt.setObject(1, 'bla-bla')" instead of "prepStmt.setObject(1,
    'bla-bla', Types.CHAR)" is causing it. So I still suspect the driver, but I
    haven't proved this yet.

    Fix will require some non-trivial changes in qualifier processing. I will
    work on it in the next couple of days.

    Andrei