GUI class generator changes

From: Andrei Adamchik (aadamchi..obox.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 20:34:30 EDT

    Please be aware of the latest change to the CayenneModeler class generator
    logic. Now class package names will be taken into account. For instance if
    all you DataObject classes are in "my.tst" package, before you had to
    manually create "projectdir/my/tst" directory tree and change to this tree
    to do class generation. Now you should change to "projectdir", any missing
    package path will be created automatically, and classes will be placed in
    the right place.

    More customization of class generator is coming.

    Andrei