RE: exceptions executing runtests.bat

From: Schneider, Eric (eschneide..iaa-cref.org)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 17:41:12 EDT

Moving the Cayenne jars to /lib/ext fixed it. No exceptions and the canned
db info is there. Thanks! :-)

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
TIAA-CREF