RE: J2SDK version ??

From: HARI,SANJAYAGANESH (HP-India,ex2) ("HARI,SANJAYAGANESH)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 09:17:03 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

    Thanks. I am sure you might have guessed what OS I am on - It is HP UX :-))

    I would have loved to make it work on 1.3, but time is very limited for me.
    I will try some internal stuff that I can reuse first, if I dont have time
    to port it.

    But I must admit that Cayenne is "J U S T A M A Z I N G".

    -Sanjay