Cayenne Modeler won't load model

From: JR Ruggentaler (j..pv.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 00:51:06 EDT

    I am having problems with the Cayenne Modeler. This seem to be related to
    creating relationships. I save my model and then try to reopen it later but
    nothing shows up and there are no messages indicating any problems. One of
    my DB-Entity does not get saved and there are relationships pointing to the
    unsaved DB-Entity. To get CM to show my model I delete the relationships
    with a text editor and reopen the file with CA. Any else seen this problem?

    J.R.