RE: set method fails on relationship

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 00:50:03 EDT

    At 10:09 AM 8/20/2002 -0500, you wrote:

    >Ok I changed the code as suggested by Andrus and I no longer get and
    >exception but when I look at the database PERSON.ADDRESS_ID is null so I
    >am back to my original problem. What's the correct method to set
    >relationships? Here is the new code.

    Hmm.. I have a similar JUnit test case that passes successfully.

    One idea. Try setting reverse relationship from address to person in the
    map. If it works after that, could you please file a bug at
    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=48132&atid=452068 describing the
    situation?

    I can do this myself as well.

    Thanks