Re: Did I miss anything?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 09:45:52 EDT

    Hi Marian,

    This is an Oracle error and most likely has nothing to do with JDBC or
    Cayenne. Could you check that the table exists in the database. Login to
    Oracle via SQLPlus (using the same login id that Cayenne app uses) and do
    something like:

    desc gallery;

    Another possibility is that the login you are using defaults to a schema
    different from the schema where GALLERY was created. In this case, open your
    datamap in CayenneModeler and add schema name to all DbEntities.

    Andrus