Re[2]: problem with new version of cayenne

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 18:44:28 EST

    At 03:40 AM 1/5/2003 +0500, ti..e7en.ru wrote:
    >The information in logs has given nothing.
    >But I think I have found a source of a problem. Cayenne 1.0a5 does not
    >understand
    >new version parameter in <domain> tag.

    Hmm... you mean it fails due to the line like

         <domains project-version="1.0">

    in cayenne.xml? Strange... according to your earlier post, cayenne got as
    far as loading a data map (I can tell this from "WARN MapLoader:
    Relationship 'TO_CM_USER1': 'toDependentPK' is incorrectly set to true,
    unsetting..."). Besides such bug would have been too obvious for us to
    overlook.

    Could you send you cayenne project XML files to me so that I could take a
    look? (Unless of course they contain some sensitive information). You can
    send them to me directly.

    >And one question about modeler in 1.0a5.
    >How it works with web-application (datamap.map.xml only)?

    You will still need a cayenne.xml file. Nothing has changed here since
    earlier releases. "cayenne.xml" is the file to open from the modeler, also
    it is required in deployment. If it is missing somehow, this may be the
    reason for the problem above.

    Andrus